Glasgow's LIP KING
- We are the Lip King in Glasgow. Lip enhancement/augmentation treatment is one of our most popular treatments
- Excellent results with 100% patient satisfaction rate
- Complete pain-free experience from start to finish. We do not use numbing cream. Instead we use local anaesthetic injection to numb your lips
- We use only the best product - Teosyal KISS. Teosyal was awarded 'best injectable filler' in 2008. KISS has been exclusively developed for lip enhancement/augmentation. It boasts the best of hyaluronic acid in safety, efficiency and durability
- We have been featured in numerous national newspapers and magazines. Click on this magazine icon to read our case study on lip enhancement on one of Britain's most popular cosmetic magazine - Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Magazine
International Expert in Lip Enhancement & Contouring Treatment
Our cosmetic doctor, Dr Kieren Bong is widely recognised as a national and international leader in advanced lip enhancement & contouring treatment. He is a national & international trainer as well as guest speaker on national and international arenas. In May 2013, Dr Bong was invited to Teosyal's 3rd Specialist Meeting in Sweden. During this event Dr Bong demonstrated his technique in contouring and volumising the lips to doctors and surgeons from countries such as Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
Advanced Lip Enhancement and Contouring
Lips are an important part of our lives. They frame your smile and are used to kiss the ones you love. Some people are satisfied with the look of their lips while others want to make their lips fuller. Due to age and other factors, many people have lost volume in their lips, leaving them aged and wrinkled. Lip augmentation can enhance or restore a fuller shape to your lips and help you get fuller, more luscious lips.
There are many reasons why a person would want to undergo lip enhancement and contouring. This includes:
- Achieving a more sensuous look
- Providing more balance to facial feature
- Restoring lost volume and shape
- Increase self confidence in their appearance
Lip augmentation with injectable fillers is a quick and easy procedure. The procedure typically lasts about 30 minutes. This treatment is completely pain free, with the use of local anaesthetic injections.
After the Procedure
The results are instant. After the treatment the treated area may be slightly red and/or slightly swollen, however you can resume normal activities, drive yourself home or return to work immediately after the treatment.
How Long Will the Effect Last?
The results typically last 9-12 months although the exact length of time will depend on the structure of your skin and other factors such as lifestyle, age and the degree of perfection demanded by the individual. Additional touch up treatments can be performed at any time after the initial treatment.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Although uncommon, possible adverse effects may include:
Injection-related reactions. There may be some mild redness in the treated area which usually resolves after a few hours. Swelling is also seen immediately after the treatment and lasts on average no more than 48 hours. Occasionally bruising can occur which if significant may last 5-7 days.
How much is it?
TWe charge £300 for this treatment. This includes one syringe of either Juvederm Ultra Smile or Teosyal Kiss and local anaesthetic injections to ensure 100% pain-free treatment experience.